A couple of data sources on rogue agents have been making the rounds, which I find fascinating. So over the weekend I created a centralized backup of the data:https://lnkd.in/gpsufAjn
I also created the following page to explore the data and reports:
https://lnkd.in/gqAtHFfS
And, yes, the game is playable. The site was created using two DGX Sparks running DeepSeek V.4.1, having multiple agents review all the logs, summarize the results and then having OpenAI’s Daybreak Blue (cyber capable model) validate the findings. I have been manually reviewing and clarifying the findings to better understand how rouge agents act.
Introduction to Malware Binary Triage (IMBT) Course
Looking to level up your skills? Get 10% off using coupon code: MWNEWS10 for any flavor.
Enroll Now and Save 10%: Coupon Code MWNEWS10
Note: Affiliate link – your enrollment helps support this platform at no extra cost to you.
Article Link: Hooked on Mnemonics Worked for Me: Rogue Agent Data