We just did a major update to FOR577 and added a lot of new material on day 5 about investigating AI usage in incident response. In the new material we dicsuss 8 of the most popular AI coding assistants and agents including Claude Code, Codex, Gemini CLI, Cursor, Copilot, Warp, Windsurf, and Qwen Code. I’ve been using Claude Code and a little bit of Codex, but I also have recently been playing with OpenCode and am setting up Hermes. I decided to figure out where the chat history was in OpenCode and where any Hermes evidence might be located.
Introduction to Malware Binary Triage (IMBT) Course
Looking to level up your skills? Get 10% off using coupon code: MWNEWS10 for any flavor.
Enroll Now and Save 10%: Coupon Code MWNEWS10
Note: Affiliate link – your enrollment helps support this platform at no extra cost to you.
Article Link: Reconstructing AI Agent Activity: Two New Scripts for Forensic Review