Deloitte, a leader in managed security services, has launched MXDR by Deloitte — a Managed Extended Detection and Response suite of offerings — within which the CrowdStrike Falcon® platform will power a number of solutions.
MXDR by Deloitte combines an integrated, composable and modular managed detection and response SaaS platform with managed security services in a unified offering of advanced, military-grade threat hunting, detection, response and remediation capabilities.
The CrowdStrike Falcon platform is one of the world’s most advanced cloud-native platforms for protecting critical areas of enterprise risk, including endpoints, cloud workloads, identity and data. The CrowdStrike Falcon platform provides highly standardized, cloud-delivered, effective and easy to use SaaS solutions.
“Many of our clients have dozens — if not hundreds — of security tools in their arsenals, which can be a challenge to manage. We developed MXDR by Deloitte to help organizations consolidate into one managed services and solutions suite to help improve ease, efficiency and effectiveness in cyber program management,” said Curt Aubley, MXDR by Deloitte leader and a Deloitte Risk & Financial Advisory managing director, Deloitte & Touche LLP. “We asked CrowdStrike to be part of our MXDR offering due to their technological capabilities and open API platform — both of which enable integration into our MXDR platform and scalability that Deloitte clients demand.”
Enhance Visibility, Improve Incident Response and Lower Operational Costs
Working together, CrowdStrike’s solutions and Deloitte’s advisory services are designed to help organizations identify security gaps, prioritize risk-mitigation initiatives and help improve their risk posture. In particular, CrowdStrike technologies in MXDR by Deloitte will focus on helping clients:
- Increase real-time multi-platform visibility for enterprise assets across on-premises, cloud and container workloads — including the capabilities to research common vulnerabilities and exposures (CVEs), examine threat actor profiles and targets, understand all applications running in their environment, and search to see versions, hosts and users that may pose a risk
- Improve mean time to prevent, detect, respond and mitigate vulnerabilities in security assets and related cyberattacks
- Reduce business costs through proactive identification and improved response efforts to unknown cyberattacks with additional benefits of consolidation, lowered complexity and total cost of ownership
With its newly expanded MXDR suite, Deloitte has positioned the CrowdStrike Falcon platform as a core enabling technology for multiple services in the MXDR suite and is adopting multiple CrowdStrike modules to power the services.
Current MXDR by Deloitte service offerings leveraging CrowdStrike include:
- Cloud Security: Prevention, Detection and Response powered by Falcon Cloud Workload protection (CWP), Falcon Horizon cloud security posture management and Falcon Discover network security monitoring
- Enterprise Prevention, Detection and Response powered by the CrowdStrike Falcon platform
- Zero Trust: Identity Prevention, Detection and Response powered by Falcon Identity Threat Protection and Falcon Zero Trust
- Insider Threat Detection powered by Falcon Identity Threat Protection
- Adversary Pursuit: Proactive Hunting powered by Falcon OverWatch managed threat hunting
- Attack Surface Management (ASM) and Vulnerability Management (VM) powered by Falcon Spotlight scanless vulnerability and Falcon Discover network security monitoring
- Incident Response (IR): Contain and Recover powered by the CrowdStrike Falcon platform
- Master Operator and Hunt Training powered by Falcon Insight endpoint detection and response and Falcon Prevent next-gen antivirus
In addition to CrowdStrike, Deloitte is also leveraging complementary strategic alliances with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google, Zscaler, Splunk, ServiceNow and Exabeam to operationalize its MXDR suite. CrowdStrike already has robust technical integrations across the other alliances involved, bringing multi-layered defense solutions to CrowdStrike customers. CrowdStrike is also currently the only EDR vendor included in the MXDR by Deloitte program.
“Organizations are still dealing with breaches day in and day out. This alliance helps enterprises better identify, prevent and respond to cyber threats by providing risk insights and protection to help enable better business decision making, from the security operations center to the boardroom,” states Matthew Polly, VP of WW Alliances, Channels and Business Development at CrowdStrike. “These new MXDR services from Deloitte offer customers best-of-breed holistic security risk and threat management, incident response and threat intelligence services to help organizations prevent, detect and mitigate potential cyberattacks.”
Better Together: CrowdStrike and Deloitte
CrowdStrike and Deloitte are both dedicated to delivering best-in-class security solutions for our customers globally. This strategic alliance will further enable organizations to deploy powerful solutions to combat adversaries and ultimately help stop breaches.
Learn more about CrowdStrike’s Falcon platform here.
- Learn how the powerful CrowdStrike Falcon platform provides comprehensive protection across your organization, workers and data, wherever they are located.
- Learn more about CrowdStrike Insight: Endpoint Protection and Response
- Get a full-featured free trial of CrowdStrike Falcon Prevent and learn how true next-gen AV performs against today’s most sophisticated threats.
- Learn more about the CrowdStrike Partner program here.