- The Security Awareness Training has been renamed to Security Awarenss Service.
- The basic data of users in the “Mailboxes” module has been extended by the fields “Language” and “Position”. These fields are important for the phishing simulation of the Security Awareness Service and are only visible when the Security Awareness Service is activated.
- In the e-training configuration of the Security Awareness Service, it is now possible to exclude the magic link to the Security Hub from e-training invitation emails.
- The app switcher, as well as the VM Backup and 365 Total Backup services, are now available for customers with a customized Control Panel.
- Mailbox migration during the upgrade to 365 Total Protection can now be cancelled as long as no migration is in progress.
- The Hornetsecurity Outlook Add-in can now be used to report simulated phishing emails from the Security Awareness Service. However, when reporting a phishing email, there is no visual feedback, unlike in the add-in Reporter Button.
- In the Security Awareness Service, the switch to enable notifications has been removed.
- The creation of mailboxes after mailbox migration for 365 Total Protection has been improved.
- In the Security Awareness Service, improvements have been made to excluded users. Excluded users can now no longer see the “Security Hub” module in the Control Panel, are no longer displayed in the statistics on users, and are not counted in the member count in the table of evaluated groups.
- In the “Auditing 2.0” module, entries related to the activation of e-trainings of the Security Awareness Service are now displayed correctly.
- In the Security Awareness Service, zooming in on the statistics and displaying the legend when hovering over the statistics has been improved.
- The display of the basic data in the user settings has been improved so that the “Fax” field is displayed correctly.
- An error when inserting the Kununu link when configuring the phishing simulation in the Security Awareness Service has been fixed.
- An error while displaying ignored migrations of the mailbox migration for 365 Total Protection has been fixed.
Article Link: Control Panel Version 18.104.22.168 - Hornetsecurity