- In the “Domains” module, a customer’s primary domain is now also displayed besides their alias domains. In contrast to alias domains, the primary domain cannot be deleted in the “Domains” module. CSV imports can still only be used to import alias domains. CSV exports can export both alias domains and the primary domain.
- A feedback function has been added to the documentation portal. This allows users to provide direct feedback to the technical documentation for each article.
- In the “Mailboxes” module, an error affecting 365 Total Protection customers has been fixed.
- In the “Quarantine Report” module, an error while entering a recipient address for quarantine reports of whole domains has been fixed.
- The system requirements for the Progressive Web App have changed and have been updated in the manual.
Article Link: Control Panel Version 126.96.36.199 - Hornetsecurity