- From now on, users can edit the basic data for their own mailboxes under User Settings. This does not apply to users with Microsoft 365 mailboxes or mailboxes that are synchronized from LDAP.
- The user interface has been improved.
- From now on, 365 Total Protection customers can also create mailboxes directly in the Control Panel.
- CSV files can now be imported in the Deny & Allow Lists module.
- In the Email Encryption module, administrators can now deactivate Websafe.
- In the Password Policy & IPs module, @ has been added as a special character.
- In the Service Dashboard module, an administrator can now delete his own admin role, as long as another admin user is still assigned.
Der Beitrag Control Panel Version 220.127.116.11 erschien zuerst auf Hornetsecurity.
Article Link: https://www.hornetsecurity.com/en/release-notes-en/control-panel-version-6-14-1-0/