The global pandemic has accelerated the need for security transformation, and public sector agencies have found themselves targeted by attackers more than ever. In response, the recent U.S. Executive Order on Improving the Nation’s Cybersecurity calls on agencies to move to the cloud with greater urgency while accelerating Zero Trust security. Embracing work-from-anywhere flexibility while trusting no one is a tricky balance to strike, but the need for agencies to do so by modernizing their cybersecurity is non-negotiable.
That’s why being part of CrowdStrike’s Fal.Con for Public Sector 2021 (July 21-22) is essential. Now in its third year, our annual public sector event aims to help public sector organizations update their security program and strengthen their defenses against today’s attackers — and this year’s theme, “Cyber Resiliency: Accelerating Innovation and Transformation,” couldn’t be more timely. When you join us, you’ll:
- Hear from leaders and other decision makers from across the public sector, education, healthcare and industry
- Learn how to protect and manage growing data volumes, accelerate Zero Trust strategies, harness the latest threat intelligence and strengthen supply chain security
- Engage with public sector leaders as they share their proven secure cloud adoption approaches
The two-day virtual conference is free to attend. Join us as we learn from each other and chart a path forward, for a secure future takes a shared defense.
Topics We’re Covering
- The Power of Data and Cloud Security
- Zero Trust and Identity
- Securing the Supply Chain
- Strategies for Increased Collaboration in Threat Intelligence
- Security from the Keyboard to the Boardroom
- IT and Security Modernization
Wednesday, July 21
Cyber Resiliency as a Catalyst to Drive Innovation, 11:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m. ET
Chris DeRusha, Federal Chief Information Security Officer, Office of Management and Budget, 12:05 p.m.-12:35 p.m. ET
- The Power of Data and Cloud Security, 12:45 p.m.-1:15 p.m. ET
- Zero Trust Takes Center Stage, 12:45 p.m.-1:15 p.m. ET
- Connecting the Dots: Threat Intel Collaboration, 1:15 p.m.-1:45 p.m. ET
- Comprehensive Security: From the Keyboard to the Boardroom, 1:15 p.m.-1:45 p.m. ET
Thursday, July 22
State of the Threat: Charting a Path Forward With Intelligence, 11:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m. ET
Bob Kolasky, Director, National Risk Management Center, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, 12:05 p.m.-12:35 p.m. ET
- Protect the Identity, Protect the Perimeter, 12:45 p.m.-1:15 p.m. ET
- CMMC: A New Playbook for a More Secure Supply Chain, 12:45 p.m.-1:15 p.m. ET
- Modernization Imperative: Transforming Your Security Stack, 1:15 p.m.-1:45 p.m. ET
- The Ransomware Surge: Don’t Be Held Hostage, 1:15 p.m.-1:45 p.m. ET
Experts You’ll Hear From
- Nick Anderson, CISO – Public Sector, Lumen Technologies
- Curt Aubley, Managing Director, Cyber and Strategic Risk, US Leader Cyber Detect and Respond, Deloitte
- Shane Barney, CISO, USCIS
- Sol Bermann, CISO, University of Michigan
- Alma Cole, CISO, DHS CBP
- Danny Connelly, CISO – Americas and Public Sector, Zscaler
- Amanda Crawford, CIO, State of Texas
- Justin DePalmo, CISO, General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems
- Chris DeRusha, Federal CISO, Office of Management and Budget
- Adam Ford, CISO, State of Illinois
- Mark Gamis, Senior Vice President, Booz | Allen | Hamilton
- Patrick Grimsley, CISO, USTRANSCOM
- Shawn Henry, President of CrowdStrike Services and CSO, CrowdStrike
- Esmond Kane, CISO, Steward Health
- Ken Kline, Director of Cyber Engineering, Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Adam Malone, Principal, Cybersecurity, EY
- Mary McKee, Director, Identity Management and Security Services, Duke University
- Adam Meyers, Senior Vice President, Intelligence, CrowdStrike
- Sean Plankey, Cyber Missions Director, DataRobot
- Matt Riddle, Deputy CIO, CIA
- Boyden Rohner (she/her), Associate Director for Vulnerability Management, Cybersecurity and
- Infrastructure Security Agency, DHS
- Michael Sherwood, Chief Innovation Officer, City of Las Vegas
- Eric Schlesinger, Vice President, Global Security Operations, Parsons Corporation
- Pat Thornton, Director of CIS Enablement, Corporate Information Security, Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Bryan Ware, Founder and CEO, Next5
- Wes Withrow, Public Sector Solutions Executive, Verizon Enterprise Solutions
- James Yeager, Vice President, Public Sector and Healthcare, CrowdStrike
Join Us to Build Your Resiliency
Given today’s ever-evolving threat landscape, it’s more important than ever for the public sector to update and strengthen their protection against attackers and bolster their overall cyber defenses. Join us for this insightful, information-packed event — register today, and also make sure to mark your calendar for Fal.Con 2021, Oct. 12-14. The fifth annual Fal.Con is the must-attend business and technology event for the global cybersecurity community, connecting thousands of tech executives and security professionals who all share one mission: to stop breaches.
- Visit the Fal.Con for Public Sector 2021 webpage and register now.
- Learn about CrowdStrike’s cybersecurity solutions for the public sector.
- Find out about CrowdStrike’s FedRAMP-authorized, cloud-delivered solution, which provides unrivaled protection and helps meet the strictest federal standards.
- Get a full-featured free trial of CrowdStrike Falcon Prevent and see how true next-gen AV performs against today’s most sophisticated threats.
The post Build Your Cyber Resiliency at Fal.Con for Public Sector 2021 appeared first on .
Article Link: Build Your Cyber Resiliency at Fal.Con for Public Sector 2021