Tempering with practicing of information warfare !

Tempering with practicing of information warfare !

Dissolved ! Dissect ! In Disproportionate Order !

Now the QAnon bots are being banned on both Twitter and Facebook platforms.

Introduction:

Last year i had written blog currently happening information warfare happening on twitter in this information-age putting all of my counterintelligence skills at the desk with the endless hours of my own research uncovering “propaganda and information operations” happening all across Twitter carried by the Foreign/Military Intelligence Service of Russian Federation F.S.B and G.R.U which was conducted to flip the information-age with disinformation and misinformation. It had it all.

Russian Modus-Operandi

Disinformation | Misinformation | Hacking !!!

Story starts off with winning of Republican party leader the elections in 2016 , before the former N.S.A Analyst Reality Winner Leaked the critical intel ( computer forensics evidence) from N.S.A Forensics Analysis Report which states that hacking from G.R.U was conducting for manipulating votes in the E.V.M Machines in 2016 elections. Before the hacking operations G.R.U. was spreading it’s propaganda through the information operations all across U.S. which consists of disinformation and misinformation campaigns which covered all across Twitter and Facebook where 5000 data points had been collected on each and every citizen with the help of Cambridge Analytica.

Disinformation Campaign targeted Black Lives Matter Movement

Over the last two year , i had stick to observe the information operations across Twitter. Before killing of George Floyd , riots all across america happened but the situations got worst after that there were several reports on killings all across U.S. till elections ended last year. Suddenly disinformation uptick was observed by me in the tweets trends when MAGA, Nazi, ProudBoys disinfo. & misinfo. bots had started calling currently happening Black Lives Matter Movement is carried out by members of Antifa ( Domestic Terrorists Group ) which at the time of my research I’m quite sure of this hoax as BLM movement was not happened because of that, it’s was happened after the killing of George Floyd. Days after same thing was confirmed by the F.B.I as confirmed that it had found NO INTEL on that.

Hashtag’s trending at that time.

#antifablmdomesticterrorists

#antifa

#blmantifaterroriststhugs

Ukraine & it’s Interference in U.S. elections in 2016 with the Russia Interference.

When Mr. Trump is being asked about the Russian Interference in the 2016 elections again in F.B.I investigation. Mr. Trump lied by saying it doesn’t interfered in the elections. When the Military Personnel posted [ Alexander Vindman ] at the foreign state out of U.S. in Ukraine obtained the critical intel by wire tapping the calling conversations of Mr. Trump with the alleged people of Nazi thought keeping leaders & told them to dig up dirt on Joe Biden for his son. Ukraine to put the interference in elections by digging the irrelevant dirt on the Joe Biden so that Nazi Movement get continued in U.S. with the help of the Morris Gulett. [ Neo-Nazi leader ] who funded the Mr. Trump campaign millions dollars for it.

Hashtag’s trending at that time.

#quidprojoe

#hidenbiden

#bidenlies

#sleepyjoe

Critical Hoax Meltdown

Above image of User Network includes the bots operating since the Mr. Trump was elected in 2016. What important here is to debunk the propaganda of fake information related to the Democrats is high on stake. Recently the Mr. Trump dis-believes had put him in trouble as Twitter had put the advisory right below the tweets of Mr. Trump that “Ballot Paper is not the fraud” whereas the F.B.I had also said that they see no conflict from voting via ballot paper.

Conspiracy of Q-Anon

There was the key conspiracy flooded along with the Mr. Trump supporting pretending campaign bots that that call themselves patriots and fired up the oil in fire in the peaceful protests of Black Lives Matter try to alter its meaning that Black Lives Matter is done for the political gain by Democrats whereas its not the true , “ ITS DONE FOR RIGHTS FOR THE BLACK PEOPLE WHO WERE KILLED IN VIOLENT KILLING IN PAST FEW MONTHS IN AMERICA.” QAnon Bots call themselves the people from the Famous “ ANONYMOUS Group” whereas the it’s the the hoax. “ QAnon bots spread the hoax about both Democrats and Hollywood Celebrities. “ It has done many damages in civic society.

As coming nearer to elections now the QAnon bots are being banned on both Twitter and Facebook platforms.

Threat InTeL Drops

F.B.I has confirmed the interference of Russia G.R.U in 2016 U.S. elections. U.S. Intelligence Agencies has also cited the hacking attempts by China targeting U.S. in past few weeks at that time. Whereas the DNI has recently confirmed the interference of Russia, Iran in U.S. elections where the DNI report says that voter data has been been hacked by Russia like it was done in 2016. Iran had become fluent in his cyber-abilities since last year and also obtained the voters data. As the voters data is commercially available. Recently, Trustwave Cyber Security firm had observed the sale of voter database on “Dark Web”. But any altering of votes has not being reported yet. But more chance that it could happen in the last few days of elections as all Intelligence Officials & Cyber Security Intel Personnel says.Whereas the attribution to Iran in spreading spear-phishing emails to carry out the misinformation and disinformation related to voting. It’s more from the pro-trump far-right groups targeting Dems Voters and Iranian hackers tried to cover up in this shadow by sending emails using compromised company as confirmed by analysis of Proofpoint Researchers. And that time also all of these attributed threat actors are being upto the crafting the chaos about the every candidate involved in U.S elections. Whereas, the DPRK Lazarus Group is being continuously now active and involved in hacking the economy of U.S. . The ill-legit spear phishing e-mailing is happening in all across U.S. for days in which the misinformation , disinformation and propaganda towards every candidates was being projected and portrayed is created for the so-called “huge chaos related to elections about their fav. party or candidates” in public. FireEye [ Mandiant Solutions ] the Cyber Security firm had also seen the Iranian trolls & operatives on Twitter and also suspended many of the trolls targeting Mr.Trump and carrying out the narrative focused on the denigrating Israel or Saudi Arabia. Director of FireEye confirmed that the Iranian Interference was real in 2020 election. In few days back,at that time the TrickBot was also disrupted by Microsoft with the court orders to shutdown of the C2 IPs related to TrickBot Network which was major break-thought which will help the elections to be fair this time so that no locking can occur in the systems as election held in U.S. . Takedown of the Russian speaking hackers complex network being developing across the U.S for Ransomware attacks is also disrupted by the Cyber Command in recent days.

Thanks for reading.

Article Link: https://0xthreatintel.medium.com/tempering-with-practicing-of-information-warfare-43d4a77f5820?source=rss-a15183055fd6------2