- Customers who upgrade to 365 Total Protection and have been using an on-premises Exchange server now have the option to migrate mailbox data from their on-premises Exchange server to their Microsoft 365 tenant during the upgrade. This makes it easier for them to switch to Microsoft 365.
- The design of the tables in the “Email Live Tracking” and “Customer Settings” modules has been updated. In these modules, it is now possile to select the number of items displayed per page and to directly access a specific page.
- In the “Mailboxes”, “Groups” and “Domains” submodules of the “Customer Settings” module there is now a button for updating the table data.
- In the “Dashboard” module, the 365 Total Backup service is only displayed in green for a customer if the customer can configure the service themselves.
- In the “Email Live Tracking” module, all authorized users can mark emails as private again.
- In the “Email Live Tracking” module, the ATP report is again visible for emails for which an ATP scan has been performed.
- The permissions of the service_desk role have been modified: this role no longer has access to the “Security Settings” module. The service_desk role can perform ATP scans in the “Email Live Tracking” module.
- In the “365 Total Protection” module, it is no longer possible to select the 365 Total Protection Enterprise Backup version if 365 Total Backup is disabled.
- In the “Dashboard” submodule of the “Security Awarenss Training” module, the font size of the caption about employees in booster training has been changed.
- In the “Configuration” submodule of the “Security Awareness Training” module, an error while saving information about the organization has been fixed.
- Ex Post Alert notifications are now sent again in the language that is set for the recipient in the Control Panel.
Der Beitrag Control Panel Version 220.127.116.11 (coming soon) erschien zuerst auf Hornetsecurity.
Article Link: Control Panel Version 18.104.22.168 (coming soon) - Hornetsecurity