- Multi-factor authentication in the Control Panel has been introduced for non-365-Total-Protection customers. With this new functionality, administrators of these customers now have the option to configure multi-factor authentication for their own account. Multi-factor authentication in the Control Panel uses the TOTP protocol to generate a six-digit one-time password on a second device. The following functionalities are included in this release:
- Administrators can manage multi-factor authentication for themselves and as an option for other users from their company (enabling/disabling multi-factor authentication for a domain, resetting multi-factor authentication for a mailbox etc.).
- Users can optionally configure multi-factor authentication in self-service using a device and app of their choice (e. g., Microsoft Authenticator, Google Authenticator, browser plug-in).
- Any changes in the configuration of multi-factor authentication can be traced in the “Auditing 2.0” module.
- The mailbox overview in the “Mailboxes” module shows the configuration state for every mailbox.
- The support email address that is displayed at the top of the Control Panel is now clickable. Users can directly open their email client to send an email to support.
- When an administrator selects a different scope from the scope selection, a message is displayed that the navigation menu has changed according to the selected scope. The administrator can hide this message in the future.
- The date and time format selection now shows sample dates and times.
- The synchronization of primary email addresses with Microsoft 365 has been improved.
- An error while customizing the email template for a password reset has been fixed.
- An error message in the “Groups” module has been improved.
Der Beitrag Control Panel Version 126.96.36.199 (scheduled for March 29, 2022) erschien zuerst auf Hornetsecurity.