CCL Group – Chairmans Announcement

Keith Bristow, Chairman, CCL Group:
“Today, I am announcing that Andy Archibald will be stepping back as CEO of CCL Group. Under his leadership CCL has been completely transformed: turnover has quadrupled, the business’s reputation has been renewed, service portfolio expanded and a high-calibre workforce developed. These are achievements of which he should be immensely proud.

Andy’s three-year plan was to lead CCL to the strong position it is in today – the transition to a new CEO has been planned since January 2020. Andy is keen to pursue some other interests and spend more time at home, but I’m  pleased that he will stay close to CCL to support its continued growth and development.

The next phase for CCL will – I am delighted to say – be under the stewardship of Noel McMenamin, who has been promoted from COO to CEO. His appointment enables a seamless succession and a reassuring degree of continuity for our clients and workforce. Noel is an excellent leader with the vision, values and drive to take us forward, building on Andy’s legacy and firmly establishing the business as the trusted data partner of organisations here and across the globe.

Andy will start the transition to Noel in June and will formally leave the company at the end of August. On behalf of CCL’s shareholders and Board, I would like to put on record our sincere thanks and appreciation for everything that Andy has achieved. He has been outstanding.”

Andy Archibald, CEO, CCL Group said:
“Just because this has been planned for a while didn’t necessarily make it an easier decision. I shall miss working with Keith, with Noel and the amazing team here – I’ve had unflagging support from the investors and board throughout my time and I take immense satisfaction in everything that we have done together.

As I move on I leave CCL in the knowledge that we are perfectly positioned for a positive post-Covid future, with Noel leading from the front. I’d like to thank everyone for all their hard work and commitment over the years, and for their unwavering support – it would not have been possible without you.”

Noel McMenamin, COO, CCL Group added:
“Andy has been an inspiring leader and brilliant colleague, and I certainly hope he keeps his promise of staying close to the business – his intellect and insight will always have a place in CCL. We now have to capitalise on the opportunities ahead of us, particularly in the corporate space where we are developing new data governance offerings and innovating around managed data services.

Personally, I am absolutely thrilled and honoured to be taking such an impressive company into its next strategic phase, and together we will be pushing on strongly in 2020 and beyond. My sincere thanks to the chairman and shareholders for showing such trust in me, and, of course, to Andy for all his guidance, encouragement and friendship.”

Notice: JavaScript is required for this content.

Article Link: https://cclgroupltd.com/2020/05/06/ccl-group-chairmans-announcement/