Here are the top security stories from recent weeks.
- FBI Removes Web Shells from Compromised Exchange Servers Without Notifying Owners
- CISA Requires Federal Agencies to Patch Exchange Servers for Vulnerabilities Discovered by NSA by Friday April 16
- Personal Data of 533 Million Facebook Accounts Leaked
- National Cyberattack Affects Entire University of California System with Data Breach of Personal Information
- 1.3 Million Clubhouse Users’ Data Posted to Hacker Forum
The post Bitglass Security Spotlight: US Government Agencies Take Action Against Exchange Vulnerabilities and Social Media Giants Leak Data appeared first on Security Boulevard.
Article Link: https://securityboulevard.com/2021/04/bitglass-security-spotlight-us-government-agencies-take-action-against-exchange-vulnerabilities-and-social-media-giants-leak-data/