Arbor Networks will be presenting at two security industry events in June: ISMG’s Fraud & Breach Prevention Summit in Chicago and the IANS Information Security Forum in Dallas. The ISMG session will focus on the impact of new cyber regulations and the IANS talk will focus on the challenges facing security teams related to big data, the lack of context and actionable intelligence.
ISMG Fraud & Breach Prevention Summit (June 20-21, 2017; Chicago)
- Title: A Re-evaluation of the 2014 FFIEC Joint Statement
- Overview: In 2014, the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) released the Joint Statement “Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) Cyber-Attacks, Risk Mitigation, and Additional Resources”. This session will review the six primary guidelines provided within the statement, assess the evolutions that have occurred in the threat landscape since its release, and drive a discussion about adjustments to existing risk controls.
- Presenter: Sean Brady, Senior Director of Product Marketing, Arbor Networks
- When: Tuesday, June 20; 2:20-2:50 p.m. CST
- Where: Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile
IANS Information Security Forum (June 21-22, 2017; Dallas)
- Lunch Keynote: Visibility in the Connected World
- Overview: This keynote will provide a picture of today’s big data nebula as it relates to security. With an overwhelming abundance of statistics and flagged events to analyze, it is increasingly difficult for security teams to separate actionable intelligence from controlled chaos. Listen to what leading enterprise and service providers are seeing in their environments, and how timely data context is ultimately protecting their business from advancing threats.
- Presenter: Theresa Abbamondi, Director of Product Management, Arbor Cloud & Services, Arbor Networks
- When: Thursday, June 22; 11:55-12:45 p.m. CST
- Where: Cityplace Conference Center | 42nd Floor North Loft